Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I've been Tagged

I've been tagged by Annette of Huckleberry Arts. Here's what I have to do:
Tag the ABCs about you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A -Attached or single: Attached

B- Best Friend: My Husband

D-Day: Wednesday is my Favorite his day off

E- Essential Item: My Computer

F- Favorite Color: Teal blue, black and white cant make up my mind LOL

G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Bears stick in your teeth for a snack later too LOL

H-Home town: Monterey California where my real life started with my Husband

I- Indulgences: Chocolate and coffee

J- January or July?:....Hello... July, the suns out!

K-Kids:.... 2 a boy and a girl

L-Life is incomplete without: Family

M- Marriage Date: Dec 18

N- Number of Siblings: A Brother and a Sister and I am the youngest

O- Oranges or Apples: Orange Juice YUM!

P- Phobias or Fears: Big Snakes like Anaconda's

Q- Quote: Just do it! In 100 years no one will remember anyway!


R- Reason To Smile: Grandkids

S- Season: Fall and the harvest

T- Tag Three:

Helena of Snowpond primitives...You can find her link down in the list on the right

Candace of Howling Moon Designs...You can find her link down in the list on the right


Sandra of Babycakes Doodles and Designs...You can find her link down in the list on the right


U- Unknown fact about me: Nickname given to me from brother Wigglesome

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Vegetarian to a point! No meat

W- Worst Habit: Sunflower seeds

Y-Your favorite food: carbs is that a food LOL

Z: Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Post a Comment
“It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.”

Erma Bombeck

In memory of Sheryl

In memory of Sheryl
and those who died on 9/11

Facebook Badge