Sunday, September 14, 2008

Busy week here

It feels like fall and all the leaves on my trees are beginning to do their thing. Looks like a new rake is in order this year too. I got my Halloween boxes from Cyndi of Keepers of the Past this week and thought I would share them. They are really neat huh? Here is a picture of a set of wind chimes by Momma B's Front Porch...Vickie's hubby cuts all the wood and she paints it. I have a set of her wind chimes and the work is way good! I sold Romulus and Romilda this week too and they are leaving me for their new home tomorrow. I will be sad to see them go so maybe I need to make a pattern for them. Have a good week you all!
Post a Comment
“It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.”

Erma Bombeck

In memory of Sheryl

In memory of Sheryl
and those who died on 9/11

Facebook Badge