Sunday, September 21, 2008

I found a pattern!

I found this great pattern on my own site LOL by Melissa and Company for a Star Guy. It comes with a muslin face pattern or you can make your own clay face or she sells the ones she makes. I think I have one of her faces laying around and I think I am going to attempt to make this guy and if I do I will post the picture. He looks like he would be alot of fun to make! I might try him with velvet material altho for me velvet is very hard to work with. So only time will tell.
Today I am off to the Folsom Peddlers Faire...it's usually loaded with antiques (like me) but hopefully I can find a craft or piece of art stuck in here and there.
Post a Comment
“It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.”

Erma Bombeck

In memory of Sheryl

In memory of Sheryl
and those who died on 9/11

Facebook Badge