Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Skunk Hollow Country Store Website

It is a sad thing that the host of my website is going out of business on August 6th and my website will no longer be found on the internet until I can rebuild it. I hope to do that very soon. Until then you will find almost all of my patterns at The Pattern Cupboard and Patternmart. Please visit me there for patterns and I can also be found on Art Dolls Only , Etsy, Wymzee Art and flickr for finished dolls and items. Please mouse over the links and then click on them to be taken to each site.

You can also see a great collection of cats by clicking here
Post a Comment
“It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.”

Erma Bombeck

In memory of Sheryl

In memory of Sheryl
and those who died on 9/11

Facebook Badge