Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Meet Ursula ooak Halloween witch


My newest witch for Halloween is a ooak primitive art doll...she's a good witch (not the bad kind). I made her entirely by hand because I do not use a sewing machine on my items (that's the primitive part of me). I love noses so I focus on the nose and since I just happen to be an X hairstylist guess what else I like. LOL I used Mohair loops on this head of hair and Paul Mitchell. I also use torn homespun and sewed her using the drape method. Ursula is just 9 inches tall not counting the hat. I thought she looked very stylish like she is wearing a Valentino original ready for the red carpet on Halloween. She's for sale on Etsy if your interested. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Skunkhollow
Post a Comment
“It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.”

Erma Bombeck

In memory of Sheryl

In memory of Sheryl
and those who died on 9/11

Facebook Badge