Thursday, February 10, 2011

New monthly challenge art doll


Just finished my new ooak ADO monthly challenge art doll. I named them "Alter Ego". We were challenged to make a mask and doll... anything goes. This is mine...The doll is 13 inches tall and has a hand drawn face, fiber hair that I cut in a Bob style. She wears vintage deep purple velvet fabric dress with a slit up the front so her leg would show. The fabric is from a dress belonging to my mom. The mask is sculpted out of air dry clay. Both were hand made without the use of a sewing machine (that's the primitive part of me coming out)and I did not use a pattern. She is available for sale on my Etsy shop. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Skunkhollow
Post a Comment
“It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.”

Erma Bombeck

In memory of Sheryl

In memory of Sheryl
and those who died on 9/11

Facebook Badge