Thursday, February 28, 2013

Once I Had A Doll That Looked Like This

Have you ever had an expensive doll that you just didn't like?
As a Long time hair stylist I hated this color hair. Mouse brown...Please... do something... turn her into a redhead or turn her blonde, but get rid of this awful depresssing and drab color.

For a year I hid her hair under a blonde wig just to be away from it. She sat backwards in a corner so I didn't have to look at her.

She originally cost me alot of money! Ugh ...Why? Why did I buy her? I think I liked the mole on her face at the time. She was my first Blythe Doll I ever bought!

But when I got her and saw her I just didn't like her.

That is when my friend, Cindy Sowers, suggested... Lets fix her up!

Off I sent her (in a heart beat) to Cindy who just seems to know what to do in these cases.

At that point, I really didn't care if I ever got her back!

But she's coming home. She's coming home different looking this weekend...and that is what matters to me the most! Cindy might just be the miracle worker I am looking for!

Cindy has reasonable rates and that's sure important. She also seems to really listen to what you want in how your doll is changed. Oh yes that is very important. So next let's see if my doll turns out! Because that is very important!
Post a Comment
“It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.”

Erma Bombeck

In memory of Sheryl

In memory of Sheryl
and those who died on 9/11

Facebook Badge