Monday, October 20, 2014

Scandi Christmas Decorations

I got my hands on some great Scandi fabric recently and decided to try making Christmas Stockings. These are narrow not large enough for a toy, but great to fill with candy. Who needs toys anyway? Candy is where it's at! You can see and read more about these on my Etsy shop.
Here is another of my feral kitty's her name is Flynn Ryder she was born in June.
There is a real easy pattern for a cat on my Etsy shop. Maybe I'll make one and paint it light grey to match Flynn. I've made alot of toy mice for my outdoor feral cats and they love to play with them, my potted plants (ugh) and people are right about the fact you can organize your cats in card board boxes. They love boxes.
Post a Comment
“It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.”

Erma Bombeck

In memory of Sheryl

In memory of Sheryl
and those who died on 9/11

Facebook Badge